1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I've always wanted a cool accent. Rusty and Michael have that Aussie thing going that would be fun.
2. What's your theme song?
Weird Al Yankovic's White and Nerdy...I feel a kinship on this one with so many of my favorite bloggers like Youngman Brown and Zannah.
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
I cherish most of my memories, both good and bad for the happiness or lessons that came with them. If I could remove this one, I could have less sweaty nightmares.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
I like my generation just fine. I think generations past had some cool stuff. I think the fifties would have been fun with Elvis and Marilyn. I think that the next generation will be tremendous and a bit frightening, Morgan will be in his heyday.
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
I think probably my first video game which was the Mattel Electronic Football. Too many hours playing against those blips!
6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore?
I realize that nobody ever believes this but I actually like doing laundry. It goes from soiled and wrinkled to wet and soapy, then clean and dry, the folding actually let's me get all of my extraordinary retentiveness (retentive mess?) out. It also fits perfectly with watching football with all the breaks in the action. I would say that on the opposite end of this spectrum of love of laundry is Greg and possibly Amie
7. Do you use Twitter?
I prefer Qwitting, but I do tweet a twitter every now and again. I'm not a prolific retweeter or tweeter of responses like Daniel Nest.
8. Any goals?
I want to see Dude Write become a success and great male bloggers get their names out there. One such blogger is Joe. I hope that one day we can have a Dude Write conference and I can meet the Dudes.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
Not ALL the time. I enjoy a frozen melon margarita with salt, but I find lots of good ideas from Carri Ellen Brown.
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
I've had mostly Hondas in my life, like Lainey who teaches my son on her automatic, but the ugliest car I ver drove was a cream colored PT Cruiser while on a business trip.
I'm breaking the rules... I'm not going to alert my winners. As much as I love to have links back to my blog, I'd rather other people tell them or they discover the link themselves. I will tweet it out. If you click on them and feel compelled to comment on their silliness, let them know who sent you.