I'm deviating from my normal snarkiness to bring you a different kind of snarkiness. I love watching football and I know some of you do too. Some of you may even have a office pool pick 'em game at work. I decided to prognosticate the games as well as rank them from 14 to 1, or most probable to downright stupid. I hope you enjoy this TV timeout from my Mind!
Week 9 Picks
14. Mia @ KC - Anyone picking Miami at this point is past crazy, give me the Chiefs at home.
13. STL @ ARI - They've almost beaten the Steelers and Ravens on back to back weeks and you can run on the Rams, give me the Cards
12. GB @ SD - This should have been rock meeting hard place, but it is Best Pass Offense meets second to worst Pass Defense, Green Bay all over them.
11. CLE @ HOU - Andre Johnson may be back, but you can run on the Brownies, give me the Texans
10. SF @ WAS - Beck isn't hot-cold, he's just COLD, give me the 49ers
9. ATL @ IND - Colts aren't beating anyone right now, Falcons
8. SEA @ DAL - Dallas is starting to play fairly well and nobody is scared of Seattle, Cowboys
7. TB @ NO - Tampa is rested and watched what the Rams did to the Saints, I don't care give me the Saints.
6. CHI @ PHI - Philly is getting back to winning and Cutler is getting back to Whining, Iggles
5. CIN @ TEN - Chris Johnson has to go off at some point, right? I like Titans here but I can't explain why.
4. NYG @ NE - They're mad and they will RUN against the Giants, give me the Patsies!
3. NYJ @ BUF - Forget Revis Island, you can run on the Jets, I like the Bills.
2. DEN @ OAK - Denver faces the porous OAK Defense (no longer on the tribute to Al Davis march), I think Orton or Quinn comes in and wins this one.
1. BAL @ PIT - Too many Steelers banged up on D, this could be a shootout, Steelers but only because I am a homer.
Feel free to leave yours so we can laugh at each other