Week 11 Results
CORRECT 14. KC @ NE - little Matt Cassel comes home to face a lousy Pats D. Only he is hurt. Belicheat kept the right QB. Patriots.
WRONG 13. NYJ @ DEN - nothing terrifies Darrel Revis, except maybe facing a QB who doesn't throw... Jets.
CORRECT 12. TB @ GB - are you kidding, Packers
WRONG 11. BUF @ MIA - I am not convinced that Miami is good or Buffalo is that bad, Bills
CORRECT 10. ARI @ SF - is this a trap game? Helter Skelton can't beat the 49ers. 49ers
CORRECT 9. DAL @ WAS - Shanahan is crazy, Grossman is crazy bad, Dallas in a laugher.
WRONG 8. JAC @ CLE - seems like I don't care when the Browns play, let's go Jags this time.
CORRECT 7. CAR @ DET - Suh vs. Newton better than pay-per-view. Lions get it done in the end.
CORRECT 6. SEA @ STL - last game, Rams best Browns, Seahawks beat Ravens, you're thinking Hawks, I'm thinking Rams.
WRONG 5. PHI @ NYG - Vick hurt, Kolb gone, Giants win.
CORRECT 4. OAK @ MIN - Ponder this, defense wins football games. Vikings don't have one. Raiders.
CORRECT 3. SD @ CHI - Love makes me believe they are the bridge over troubled Rivers. Bears
WRONG 2. TEN @ ATL - Blood in the water, Falcons made a blunder one 4th down to lose a game. Schaub hurt for the Texans, so,Titans could actually win and will.
WRONG 1. CIN @ BAL - not sure if they are still in a daze or looking forward to the 49ers, but Ravens spiral continues. Bengals.
Not a fantastic week 8-6
Week 12 Picks
16. PIT @ KC: I've been getting the big point games wrong and frankly I shouldn't. PIT
15. GB @ DET: Detroit is crazy lucky at Thanksgiving, but only Rodgers out of the game saves this one. PACKERS
14. SF @ BAL: every time I pick against the Ravens, they win. Harbaugh bowl will be no different with SF travelling east on 4 days rest to face the Ravens. RAVENS
13. CLE @ CIN: home team wins...CIN
12. CAR @ IND: Peyton Manning didn't get better over the bye, nor did his teammates..PANTHERS
11. NE @ PHI: I don't believe it, I dare Vince Young to throw. PATSIES
10. MIA @ DAL: I pick against Miami and they win, I will do it again. DALLAS
9. NYG @ NO: a stiff Brees will blow through the Giants in this one, perhaps an upset pick. SAINTS
8. MIN @ ATL: I'm tired of picking now, 16 is just too many...ATL
7. DEN @ SD: Someone should tell Tebow he isn't this lucky...BOLTS
6. BUF @ NYJ: Both coming off dizzying losses to bad teams: Revis vs. Fitz... J-E-T-S
5. CHI @ OAK: Palmer doesn't have it all together yet, BEARS.
4. WAS @ SEA: Does anyone truly care? SEATTLE SOUNDERS
3. TB @ TEN: There should be some logic to this, but I think CJ2K has a decent day: TITANS
2. HOU @ JAC: No Schaub, Leinart is rusty despite 2 weeks of work... JAGS
1. ARI @ STL: Helter Skelton puts together a decent game as does the D, CARDS
All Time Most Read
Frankly, I never thought it would happen. I've heard and seen it occurring with other blogs. I'm quite sure The Bloggess can attri...
The Simple Dude is on a much needed vacation this week and has asked your humble WilyGuy to guest post in his absence on his blog. Catch ...
From the people who brought you Man Card Rules comes the new Smack Talk Rules! Tell me what these pictures have to do with Smack Talk? If y...
Most of us know what a "man card" is, but for those that do not, the premise is simple. At a point in a boy's life when he bec...
Not sure if you've seen this list. I'm not ready to lend it credence just yet. It is quite an eclectic collection of foods. The...
I recently had a conversation with my therapist who told me that he'd never been drunk. He's not a teetotaler or under age. He'...
It's almost that time of the year... No, not the Yule log and hanging stockings and lights on trees, it's after that. I'm ce...
A great new blogger I found, (which is to say my discovery (which is not to say I "discovered" her in some "I'm ready for...
Did I mention that my Shaggy is precioussss? Yes, I'm living with my very own Gollum / Smeagol at my house. He is pretty dead on w...
"I'd rather be right than popular." Somewhat the words of George W. Bush. "I'd rather be alone for the right reaso...