Week 10 Results
CORRECT 16. MIN @ GB - In the frozen tundra, against a rookie, yeah Packers all day.
WRONG 15. BAL @ SEA - This won't be close! Ravens.
WRONG 14. OAK @SD - San Diego put up 38 on Green Bay, look for the same here. Bolts.
WRONG 13. BUF @ DAL - Buffalo defense is a turnover party and Romo likes to party. Gimme the Bills
CORRECT 12. PIT @ CIN - the "Ginger Tiger" is a puddy-tat and that cat will be out of the bag and into the sack. Steelers
CORRECT 11. NO @ ATL - the mystery isn't around Matt Ryan this year, Saints.
WRONG 10. WAS @ MIA - in a rematch of a Super Bowl too long ago, the Dolphins kicker will again throw a pick 6. Probably not but the Redskins will use Beck's knowledge of the Miami climate to win. Redskins
WRONG 9. DEN @ KC - don't fool yourself, Denver wasn't that good and KC wasn't that bad. Chiefs are tough at home. Chiefs
CORRECT 8. HOU @ TB - Texans have a better D, more mature QB. Go Texans.
CORRECT 7. NE @ NYJ - Too bad the Jets can't really throw. Tom terrific can't lose 3 straight can he? Patsies
CORRECT 6. TEN @ CAR - I will go Titans again, since CJ2K could actually have a nice game, Titans
WRONG 5. STL @ CLE - I gotta say I don't care, but I gotta pick one so... Browns
WRONG 4. JAC @ IND - I like the Colts pass rush to force some mistakes. Colts
WRONG 3. ARI @ PHI - ok, Chicago gifted the Eagles some points else they'd lost big. In Philly, Eagles win.
CORRECT 2. DET @ CHI - I was writing off the Bears, that's right Lovie Smith I did! Bears in the Windy City.
WRONG 1. NYG @ SF -You can't spell Elite without Eli... you also can't spell Delicious, Elipsis, or Helicopter without Eli. I don't think he is any of them. Fortunately I can only spell Smithsonian with Alex Smith's name. Giants.
7-9 62 out of 136 points, not a great effort. I'm sure it was due to Thursday night football.
Week 11 Picks
14. KC @ NE - little Matt Cassel comes home to face a lousy Pats D. Only he is hurt. Belicheat kept the right QB. Patriots.
13. NYJ @ DEN - nothing terrifies Darrel Revis, except maybe facing a QB who doesn't throw... Jets.
12. TB @ GB - are you kidding, Packers
11. BUF @ MIA - I am not convinced that Miami is good or Buffalo is that bad, Bills
10. ARI @ SF - is this a trap game? Helter Skelton can't beat the 49ers. 49ers
9. DAL @ WAS - Shanahan is crazy, Grossman is crazy bad, Dallas in a laugher.
8. JAC @ CLE - seems like I don't care when the Browns play, let's go Jags this time.
7. CAR @ DET - Suh vs. Newton better than pay-per-view. Lions get it done in the end.
6. SEA @ STL - last game, Rams best Browns, Seahawks beat Ravens, you're thinking Hawks, I'm thinking Rams.
5. PHI @ NYG - Vick hurt, Kolb gone, Giants win.
4. OAK @ MIN - Ponder this, defense wins football games. Vikings don't have one. Raiders.
3. SD @ CHI - Love makes me believe they are the bridge over troubled Rivers. Bears
2. TEN @ ATL - Blood in the water, Falcons made a blunder one 4th down to lose a game. Schaub hurt for the Texans, so,Titans could actually win and will.
1. CIN @ BAL - not sure if they are still in a daze or looking forward to the 49ers, but Ravens spiral continues. Bengals.